My bull from yesterday

paulc

Couldn't pass this guy up. I heard him way before I saw him and he sounded like an old raspy bull. So mentally I was planning on Taking a shot if I got one. Certainly not the best bull I saw this hunt, but, I am happy with him. Was in good bulls every time I went out, and was able to put it all together. Actually never moved from where I was standing and put 4 good arrows into him. Found all of my arrows this morning. All lethal. This bull actually did a half circle around me. Never saw me . Not sure how he missed me. last 2 arrows were 20 yard pin. First 2 were 40 yard pin. If someone told me I would put 4 arrows in a bull without even moving, I would never have believed them.

Gonna try to post pics.

GUNDOGLOVER

the guys over on the other site are saying it's a beast. In any event, congratulation. You are an Elk killing machine.

paulc

Zach said:
I don't want to steal Pauls thunder, here's one of his teaser shots
Zach, you are not stealing anything. I can't post pics. You are welcome to if you can and willing.

snoopdogg

Yeah, what the hell? Where's that little bastard? Okay, not so little anymore, but what gives? Is it that girly of his or the ol' "I have school" crap? Ha!

Damn Paul, you and the boy are effing killers. He looks massive to me.

JNDEER

Not the best bull?.. maybe the pics are misleading- but he looks to be a stud! Great job