More Peccary MAYHEM!!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Rolled in from the junior peccary hunt with the 3 knuckleheads..pure mayhem ensued, if you have not chased the peccary, your missing a good time, #1&#2 drew the coveted tags,,#3 got short dycked this time...but he drew an elk tag last month and dumped one..so he has nothing to be bummed about, he sherpad us all and carried the pack and waters,,a good man! #1 was first up first and dumped his nice boar at about 100yds, good night nurse!![nothing new there,the kid is a killer}. #2 was up the following morning and things got western in a hurry as we put the Cherokee sneak on a snoozing herd, got to about 10yds and picked out a loner sleeping on the outside, I gave a soft grunt and they all stood up, #2 smacked the loner and pure mayhem ensued...we got bum rushed by the whole herd..jaws snapping and grunting thru as at mere inches,,,was one of the most exciting hunts ive been on for sure...boys are growing up quick, I was winded getting to where these peccary were snoozing..thank the lord for #3 with the pack ..waters and a sharp knife..again, I just stood there and took it all in..Kids are Great for sure Ed!!

Attachments

BOWUNTR

Outfrikenstanding... kids are great. Two new bows on order. Looking for A bigger caliber rifle for the upcoming elk slaughter. Kids are great... congrats kids. Ed F

hatchet1

the javis are gods gift to the archery hunter for sure..ive got a lefty..a righty..and a" im not sure I just shoot either way" in the group..so the bows will be a slow process or until they kick down with there own cash and help supplement the costs..im pretty sure #2 would tackle one with a knife so I might luck out on the costs..the kid plays middle backer..you gotta be a little cray cray to play the middle..L.O.L!!

hatchet1

Theres always that one believer in that nonsense..them things don't see worth Alice dyck.#1 swears by it though.. apparently he finishes.#winner.

hatchet1

Thanks fellas..it's only getting better with these dudes..hoping to get sweetpea back in the game in late February as we have a general tag to fill... that peccary is already dead if she commits..icelady..damn.

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
BOWUNTR said:
Outfrikenstanding... kids are great. Two new bows on order. Looking for A bigger caliber rifle for the upcoming elk slaughter. Kids are great... congrats kids. Ed F
My oldest has the Bear Craze and it is a damn good bow for the $. Super adjustable, smooth and relatively fast compared to his last one.

Good work boys!!! Looks like AZ is agreeing with ya'll!

2rocky

Anyone else worried that there is going to be a race of superhunters created with DNA from the Hatchet and Bohntr clans in Arizona?