More gun control proposed.

Ducky's Dad

Active Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2010
Messages
609
Reaction score
90
Points
28
Portantino is a fat fool. He's been doing this crap for years, so not surprising. There is always a certain overreach in his legislative proposals, combined with a serious lack of logic.
 

GUNDOGLOVER

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Messages
3,931
Reaction score
410
Points
83
Age
73
Location
Lakewood
I keep telling everyone, one law at a time they will make it impossible to hunt or buy a weapon in this F^&*up state. You need to do what I did a long time ago, stop hunting in this state and buy all your outdoor equipment out of state. AZ. just loves our money. As is the case with many states.
 

photohunter

Active Member
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
576
Reaction score
54
Points
28
Location
Corona, CA
Just wondering... If I buy outdoor equipment out of state, does that keep Pittman-Robertson money out of California's hands or just sales tax money or what?
 

SCREWLOOSE

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
202
Points
63
Age
58
Location
RIO LINDA CA.
Just wondering... If I buy outdoor equipment out of state, does that keep Pittman-Robertson money out of California's hands or just sales tax money or what?


“/The rules for distributing and spending Pittman-Robertson funds are carefully written. The Department of the Interior distributes the funds according to a set formula among hunter-education programs, projects that require cooperation across multiple states, and state projects. Each state’s allocation of funds is based on geographic size and the number of licensed hunters in the state for that year. Prior to receiving funds, states must submit to the interior secretary plans detailing how they will spend the money. Once a plan has been approved, the state must be prepared to pay the full cost up front. The states are later reimbursed for up to 75 percent of that cost through the fund; the remaining 25 percent is usually paid through hunting-license sales.”
 
Top