Mojave National Preserve

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
Some of you guys that are active on other boards or hunting groups/organizations, pass this information along and ask that they send their comments as well. We need to make a Big Noise

Thank you.

Spaslab

Reaction score
Put in my 2 cents. Thanks for posting this I almost missed it as I have not bee on this site for a while. Screw the anti's!

DesertRat

Reaction score
I submitted my comments to MNP management on this "plan" prior to the 19 Apr deadline. I'm sure you all did as well...

I did state that this is simply an anti-hunting move by MNP, in an effort to limit or effectively prohibit hunting in their "Park." I'll follow up with a letter to Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke.

D12 Tracker

Reaction score
I was told by a pretty good source last week that the comment period had been extended 30 days. Let's keep up the fight and let our voices to be heard. This is not one we can afford to lose.

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
This just in from Cliff McDonald. Real short notice, but for anyone out that way, probably worthwhile to attend , show the colors and size up what other groups are active on this issue.

Just want to make sure you are aware of the 5-7pm meeting on the Water Management Plan at Barstow HQ this Friday. This is a public meeting. I am going to be there. Could be interesting.

Cliff McDonald

BARSTOW—The National Park Service has prepared a Management Plan for Developed Water Sources and Environmental Assessment for Mojave National Preserve. The Plan and EA have been available for review and comment since March 20; the deadline for commenting is extended to May 19, 2018. The NPS will also host a public meeting at Mojave National Preserve offices in Barstow on April 27 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The meeting will provide a forum for NPS officials to hear issues and concerns from the public about this Plan and EA.

Todd J. Suess

Superintendent

Mojave National Preserve

Castle Mountains National Monument

2701 Barstow Rd

Barstow, CA 92311

760-252-6103 Office

760-221-4367 Cell