Mexico Coues

El Maton

Reaction score
Got to spend some time down in Old Mexico with some super cool vatos (that means dudes) at the end of January this year. They have a Youtube channel called "The Mountain Project". Jay and Chase are some real stand up good dudes that love the pursuit of the hunt more than the kill itself. We saw some amazing country had some phenomenal food and lots and lots of cervezas (that means beers) Oh yeah and the hunt wasn't shabby either. We all had opportunity at some trophy bucks and went 5 for 5 on some bad ass bucks. If some ever finds out what the secret password or secret handshake is so I can post some pics that would be much appreciated! In the mean time you guys can check these guys out on Youtube and see some of the hunts. I think this hunt we did will be on Youtube later this month. Here is a link to one of the clips.

https://youtu.be/UHSKocO4xVk

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Sweet! I began checking out their videos last year and their 2019 (video) season kicks off today, which means we'll probably see your cabeza gorda (that mean fat head--lol) in the video.

nicapopolis

Reaction score
Awesome. Just transfer me your membership dues and I can get those posted for you.

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Couse, that's what my wife calls women she has zero use for. It does seem they are all Libs.

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Yes sir.... Nice. I'm heading down there in January hunting for whoppers. Ed F

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
The Mtn Project makes great videos, will be watching the new season this afternoon. And yes, I'm membership coordinator and all payments for premium membership can be sent to my PayPal. It's $15 plus $5 processing, that gets you unlimited postings (currently you can only post once per quarter) and free selfies of GDOG. All the best, for less!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Couple things missing these days here on tof..no pics can be uploaded, no auto responses to posts..and most tragically..the wisdom and professional insight from dog.

El Maton

Reaction score
I sure wish I could show you fellas some pics of my south of the border adventure! Some of the most stunning sunsets I've ever seen.....cave adventures, horse back rides....lots of cervesas :smiley-faces-toast-beers: .....oh yeah and bucks :rudolf-gif: over 100 inches for days....days I tell ya!! Maybe TOF will allow me to share that someday!

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Last year they knocked down some good ones. Definitely wanna see some horn.

2rocky

Reaction score
These the guys on IG that had a buck right by a Mexican Cartel's camp?

2rocky

Reaction score
GUNDOGLOVER said:
Couse, that's what my wife calls women she has zero use for. It does seem they are all Libs.
the appropriate term for that is Siunte (See-you-en-Tee) I think it is Italian...

...Sound it out

El Maton

Reaction score
2rocky said:
I can neither confirm nor deny but Cartel's are part of the landscape down there :gangster-shooting: :smiley-bandit-shootin:

2rocky

Reaction score
El Maton said:
I can neither confirm nor deny but Cartel's are part of the landscape down there :gangster-shooting: :smiley-bandit-shootin:
I recall seeing an IG story with a diagram and a quick deer extraction.....

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
2Rocky, is that same as Can't Understand Normal Thinking?

2rocky

Reaction score
GUNDOGLOVER said:
2Rocky, is that same as Can't Understand Normal Thinking?
yeah but sounds classier.

C U Next Tuesday is the other parting shot.....