Looking for bow and arrows

crab

Reaction score
you know, the kind you shot/used when you went to day camp as a kid.
Seriously, my wife wants to relive her child hood.
So....I see kiddie bows......lame
Anybody know where you can find just a regular bow with some target arrows to go into a hay bale.....
That won't cost an arm and leg?

And.....could a mod correct the spelling of "equipement" in the topic title?
thanx

gs3006

Reaction score
your best bet is Archerytalk.com .you can find anything you want on the classified ads. good luck..

paulc

Reaction score
I assume you are looking for what they use at High Schools for Phys Ed. I would try ebay or amazon.

j_m_vasquez

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]I just bought my wife a recurve bow. That’s what the boy scouts use and most trainers/coaches. I bought it at Riverside Archers in downtown Riverside. Great guys, VERY knowledgeable, Great customer service. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The bow was $124 and they will fit it to your wife when she comes in (ie limb size and pull). With recurve, you can change out the limbs for heavier pull later at a fraction of the cost for a new bow. They have lessons there too. The accessories might be cheaper elsewhere though. Like the case and quiver. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]I just bought my wife a recurve bow. That’s what the boy scouts use and most trainers/coaches. I bought it at Riverside Archers in downtown Riverside. Great guys, VERY knowledgeable, Great customer service. [/SIZE]

Shot

Reaction score
The samik sage recurve is a great buy. Ordered one a while ago for my father since he just wanted to fling arrows with me at the range. Have to say I was surprised at how well the bow shot for being so cheap. Lot of positive reviews online.

crab

Reaction score
manny said:

[SIZE=medium]The bow was $124 and they will fit it to your wife when she comes in (ie limb size and pull). With recurve, you can change out the limbs for heavier pull later at a fraction of the cost for a new bow. They have lessons there too. The accessories might be cheaper elsewhere though. Like the case and quiver. [/SIZE]
Wasn't aware they were in town.
Thanks for the info.
We'll be checking them out next week.