Lion HUnt

Doorman

Reaction score
We are leaving December 26 to go hunt lions on the Bots boarder ,will be getting back Jan.2nd. So I will have about 8 hours head start on parting for the new year :two-cents: :smiley_rotflmao: :smiley_rotflmao: And then fly back for 19 hours hung over :cross-fingers: I'll get Bzz to help with posting some pics, of the quick hunt
Doorman

Huntducks

Reaction score
Skip GOOD LUCK. middle of the summer :smiley-clappin-yellow: :thumbs-down-little:

bzzboyz

Reaction score
Have fun. :16:

I'll be back on the 6th, so I can post your pictures then...................you moron. :16: :smiley-shakehead-blue:

Doorman

Reaction score
Have fun. :20:

I'll be back on the 6th, so I can post your pictures then...................you moron. :20: :20:

What did wake up and look in the mirror this Morin? moron :beer-toast:

Doorman

Reaction score
We'll we shot out early . WE just got back. The framer that we hunt on was about 60, 000 hectors.(2.5 acres) The ranch owner just sold it to some guy from Russia. All of the cat that we hunted were his breeders. My daughter took the one,he weighted about )525 lb 9 NO SCALE TO WEIGHT) my sons about 575, mine right about at 600. Two of the other cats weighted about the same. My younger brother in sot maybe the new 5 maybe, he's one hell of acat. As soon as I can find my cable for my camera I" try to post

.HAPPY NEW YEAR :smiley_10sign: