Labrador Puppies Available

Reaction score
1 Black male 1 Yellow Male available , pups were whelped September 6th , they will be ready to go to new homes November 2nd.

Pups are well bred , would be able to play any game you chose to play.

Pups have had their dew claws removed , first shots , wormed , socialized , pups will come with a 26month health guarantee.

Pups are EIC/CNM clear by parentage.

Sire = FC AFC B Bumble (Stinger)

Dam = Delilah's Addicted to Mishief (Delilah)

Puppies pedigree can be found on huntinglabpedigree.com , reference any parent.

I'll post photos shortly.

For price and additional information regarding these pups please contact 909-730-9294

Russ

Reaction score
Very nice litter! I would add that the dam's sire is NAFC Grady who is known for throwing mellow pups but with lots of hunting desire. Also, Delilah is Qualified All Age.

The sire, Stinger, is one of the premier field trial dogs in the country. He has 138 all age points and has been a NARC finalist 3 times and a NRC finalist once.

glass eye

Reaction score
I'd trade for my taxidermy services.

Attachments

• IMG_20180607_081506_719.jpg
    IMG_20180607_081506_719.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
MexHunter said:
Very nice litter! I would add that the dam's sire is NAFC Grady who is known for throwing mellow pups but with lots of hunting desire. Also, Delilah is Qualified All Age.

The sire, Stinger, is one of the premier field trial dogs in the country. He has 138 all age points and has been a NARC finalist 3 times and a NRC finalist once.
Thanks Russ, I'm pretty excited about this litter , I bred Delilah because I wanted a puppy out of her and I thought Stinger would be a good balance . I had 7 and so far they're all going to peformance homes , only 2 remaining.