Knight Disc

bpnclark

Reaction score
Anyone here shoot one? Anyone here want to sell one? Anyone here shoot the one with the Western kit? Anyone here want to sell one with the Western kit?

upper

Reaction score
Anyone here shoot one? Anyone here want to sell one? Anyone here shoot the one with the Western kit? Anyone here want to sell one with the Western kit?
Any one here know what one is?????????...............Upper

bpnclark

Reaction score
Knight makes a bolt conversion kit for their Disc rifles. It allows you to use a #11 cap and have the primer exposed and makes your gun legal in Idaho, Washington and Oregon. But I just found out that TC makes an Omega that's legal. Saw this online this morning -

http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/northwest_explorer.php

I love my Omega. Hopefully it shoots the same!

paulc

Reaction score
I had one years ago. Could not get it to shoot. Sent it back to cabelas. Did not like the disc thing either.

bpnclark

Reaction score
When I saw those disc, I thought that was the last thing I want to deal with. But looking at their conversion kits, there's no disc and the primer is exposed. But it looks like after you buy everything you'll end up spending +$600 and the Omega is $350 with nothing else to buy......

Now I just got to figure out how much I'll be hunting in Idaho........

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
dude..wadells bonecollector will be putting down grandma come november..its a bad azz set up..my luck, grandpa will step out and my girl will blast him instead!!! oh well..i would take one for the team if that happens..hard to tell her to only shot grandma if mr. bones is big eying us...tags good for both..what are you chasing in i..da..ho???

bpnclark

Reaction score
I'll be chasing little tiny speed goats in Idaho in Aug. The avg size goat taken there is 8-11 inches. The plan was to share my cap style mz with my buddy, but I dont think my mz is going to cut it. Its not shooting well past 50 yards. And in Idaho you have to use a #11 musket cap, loose powder and chrionicles or balls. Your inline has to have an exposed primer, but it seems like TC and Knight are working thier way around it.