Jr. Hunt draw results are posted

the supernuge

Lord of the 'fly's'
Reaction score
Dang it, we get blanked on this one too? We have never not drawn for a Jr. Hunt. I really don't get it.

Socal Waterfowler

Reaction score
You guys may have got drawn with the GO ID #, I put in for Ressi's at the end of the season and I was assigned a GO ID # not my hunting license # which was on my reservations.

sdbrewer

Reaction score
QUOTE (Socal Waterfowler @ Jan 24 2011, 02:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=307362
You guys may have got drawn with the GO ID #, I put in for Ressi's at the end of the season and I was assigned a GO ID # not my hunting license # which was on my reservations.

That is absolutely right. Presumably you had to put in via the 5 choice (or single choice) application. If you purchased that from somewhere with the new system, the application and draw result keys off of your "GoID" number, not the hunting license number. Because I do a mixture of season long and five choice, I've had to check both numbers throughout the season.

the supernuge

Lord of the 'fly's'
Reaction score
Good point, where the hell is that #?

Well upon further examination, there is no one from LN on the list at all so we are screwed either way.