JAIME PORKS A DANDY!!!!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
XXXL BLOND DOWN! I packed the empty water bottles out of the hell hole..im always looking to help out where I'm needed most...easy 300pndr with 3 inch cutters...I hate hogs of this caliber...he broke the golden rule...and died where there was no road for miles!!!!arrgh!!

Attachments

Skeet

buck feaver
Looks hot not sure I would have shot him without a road close by :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign:

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Getting that rash back just thinking about it...the trophys usually don't hang near the road, just dont understand why? ..DAMN IT!! Jaime may still be sleeping it off..not the kinda canyon I wanna go back to anytime soon..if ever.

El Maton

Went out looking for an A zone buck on this last weekend of the season. After looking high and low with not much of any deer movement we decide to sit and watch from a nice vantage point with 360 degree views. After about 20 minutes hatchet spots movement on the edge of a tree line.....immediately he says big hog big hog....without hesitation i break out the shooting sticks get set up and get a bead on him.....Matt gives me a reading of 325 yards and asks .....You want to get closer? Then he says "if he winds us HE GONE!" I say negative , im on him .....i say as soon as he gets broadside im going to lay the wood! After about 30 seconds of the pig millin around he finally gets broadside....then KABOOM!!! 1 shot from the trusty 300 WSM right in the ol boiler room....he sucks it up like only them big boars can and he heads for dead hog canyon! After giving him some time to expire we man up and go in for the extraction....We knew he was a bigen but he turned out to be bigger than what we both expected.....good times for sure!

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
Heck of a hog and way too hot to be hunting A zone!

I hope the truck was left on with the AC running!

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
Worst weekend to hunt A zone all season!

Glad y'all got on the hog. Too bad about the deer, but this surely shut down any rut there was...