Is TOF dead?

SaltonSeadog

Reaction score
I know that youve been member here alot longer than myself. Did you ever mention to any of the sites moderators about being bothered? I would think they would do something to nip that $h!t in the bud. Come to think of it though, these are the people i dont see around here much if at all anymore.
No. I didn’t notify anyone. It was an email telling me to watch what I say. So, I haven’t had much to say since.....

DesertRat

Reaction score
To be honest, whenever I got on the forum, there was one guy who seemed to just spew BS everywhere. He fancied himself as the great hunter. Zero command of the English language - I assume he didn't make it past the 3rd grade, but had a lot to say about everything. It got tiresome, especially since a lot of folks on this forum seemed to encourage him.

duck-boy

Reaction score
To be honest, whenever I got on the forum, there was one guy who seemed to just spew BS everywhere. He fancied himself as the great hunter. Zero command of the English language - I assume he didn't make it past the 3rd grade, but had a lot to say about everything. It got tiresome, especially since a lot of folks on this forum seemed to encourage him.
Pretty much why I stopped posting pics. I already knew the best bird was the 2nd from the left..........

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
You can find Gary on Rokslide. He got to much abuse on SCH. Poor Gary.

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
No names but, the same ones kept it up on SCH until he bailed from there as well. I will say he opened himself up for criticism. I enjoyed his drawn out comments.

duck-boy

Reaction score
Lol, yes I know. My point was that's the same person who left a sour taste in many of the people that frequented TOF.....

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
Lol, yes I know. My point was that's the same person who left a sour taste in many of the people that frequented TOF.....
Yup , it is why I am scarce in posting my further comments and successes here . I don't brag much and I have a pretty thick skin but this place seemed pretty "click-ish" when I first joined and I wasn't in the "click" . I hope those days are gone and we can help all new comers into hunting and fishing . We are a dying breed it seems ( at least in Cali ) and we need to help young folks into our passion / addiction. I have been doing it for about 40 years . I have learned a thing or two about it all and am still learning. I seem to put a fair of meat in the freezer usually. Its hard to pass anything on when you get your hand bit when offering some food. I am all for a bit of teasing , just don't be a *ick.
BOW

Last edited:

Ducky's Dad

Reaction score
Decline seemed to start with the site "upgrade." Covid didn't help. I won't use FaceTwit or TwitBook or InstaCrap. Ever.

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Reaction score
Some don't get hatchet and some don't get Gary......after Gary showed no regard for laws and his gun safety came into play he was gone on SCH. Not to mention his ridiculous hunting experiences passing them as the way it's done.
Hatchet just likes to keep the party going he's not for everyone but he doesn't fuck things up like Gary does. Gary is still a goof on RS and gets called out as he was here and sch.

As to why this site is on the way out....things change and it will change back one day.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I dont know who gary is, but in Hatchets defense, sense of humor or not, that boy and his three headed monster, and princess can put meat on the table no doubt. I doubt if much of it makes it to the freezer. And how could ya not love Lloyd? RIP