Is McCain unraveling?

Beastslayer

Reaction score
McCain changed his 25-year held position as a deregulator and now wants full regulation.

McCain thought that our economic fundamentals are good after a 500 point drop in the stock market.

McCain wants to fire the SEC Chairman (Lieberman was not there to whisper to him that SEC is an independent body and hence the chairman cannot be fired by the President).

McCain thought that Spain is in Latin America (I have a ready defense for him, tell everyone: "Whatever, same difference, they all speak Mexican!") So much for foreign policy expertise.

Now he is proving that he and Palin is similar in a lot of ways. :smiley_rotflmao:

Maverick

Reaction score
Beastslayer you have got to be a school teacher. I'm I correct?

Beastslayer

Reaction score

Tell me how is that relevant before I answer you.

Big Sal

Reaction score

Tell me how is that relevant before I answer you.
Let me try.......Because 90% of teachers are Libholes!

Coondog

Reaction score
McCain thought that our economic fundamentals are good after a 500 point drop in the stock market.

Again.. I cannot fathom why you continue to post crap on this forum straight from some half-cocked liberal blog somewhere. All I ask is that you please quote the entire thing and not pick and choose what pieces of the sentence, or message, fit your liberal agenda. This is exactly what McCain said:

"The fundamentals of our economy are still strong but these are very, very difficult times. I promise you we will never put America in this position again."

This is fundamentally different from what you continue to post. It is also different from what bho keeps saying. Stick to the facts and maybe some people will start to respect some of the crap you post around here. As long as you keep ignoring the facts then most of us will continue to view you as nothing more than a troll posting lies to garner a reaction...

McCain wants to fire the SEC Chairman

Yes.. I agee with him.. But what you fail to understand, not surprisingly, is that he said nothing about the President doing it. You are putting words there that were never issued. Again, even if it is a flat-out lie I guess you figure it is ok to post it if it promotes your lib agenda....

McCain thought that Spain is in Latin America

ummm... ok.. and bho said that he had already visited all 57 states! The video is on youtube. You should watch it and see your candidate floundering around trying to figure out how many states are in the union...

McCain changed his 25-year held position as a deregulator and now wants full regulation

More lies, but we have come to expect it. McCain actually called for reforming freddie and fanny in 2005, but your candidate voted against it. Cant really blame him seeing as how he has taken more money from them than anyone in congress. Oh, that and the fact that half of fannie/freddie employees are employed as top advisors to his campaign. More lies when he says he is the candidate of change.

Please post some more crap/lies.. Your posts are truly a waste of bandwidth..

API

My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
Reaction score
Beastie, you really epitomize the point that Obama (and the Dems) will do anything to get elected...
This is clearly photoshopped, but it's well deserved. (maybe this should be in the other thread discussing photoshopping. The shoe gets the other foot...)
View attachment 20663

Attachments

• Obama_hair.jpg
    Obama_hair.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 3

Beastslayer

Reaction score
Beastie, you really epitomize the point that Obama (and the Dems) will do anything to get elected...
This is clearly photoshopped, but it's well deserved. (maybe this should be in the other thread discussing photoshopping. The shoe gets the other foot...)
View attachment 20663

Sometimes I'm your admirer with your insightful thought process...

But not in case of this cheap shot.

Et tu Brutus?

Coondog - Even in the entirety, McCain's "sound economic fundamentals" is fundamentally wrong and clueless.

My recommendation, read your Eco 101 textbook on what the economic fundamentals are. Then come back to me again with your analysis.

Hint: Labor is not economic fundamentals (I should be telling McCain this too). Labor is one of the "factors for production".

API

Reaction score

Et tu Brutus?
Cheap shot you say! My sister sent me that pic! Only Maureen Dowd does cheap shots :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

Coondog

Reaction score
View attachment 20663

Sometimes I'm your admirer with your insightful thought process...

Et tu Brutus?

Coondog - Even in the entirety, McCain's "sound economic fundamentals" is fundamentally wrong and clueless.

My recommendation, read your Eco 101 textbook on what the economic fundamentals are. Then come back to me again with your analysis.

Hint: Labor is not economic fundamentals (I should be telling McCain this too). Labor is one of the "factors for production".

We have seen your continued incompetence of understanding basic economics over and over and over again on this website. You are totally clueless. Dont preach economics to me when you cannot even begin to understand it. You should have mixed in a couple of eco classes at the lib college between your literature classes..

Go ahead and post some more lies.. We are waiting. It seems to be all you libs know how to do. Spread lies...

vamos a cazar

Reaction score
Yeah, sure he is. 5+ years as a POW, and having to make a lot of speeches and answer asinine questions from the biased MSM will undue him? Get real.

API

Reaction score
Yeah, sure he is. 5+ years as a POW, and having to make a lot of speeches and answer asinine questions from the biased MSM will undue him? Get real.
:smiley-dancin-red:
I suppose that those who have never accomplished anything substantial would have no appreciation for prices paid... :beer-toast: