Indoor ranges will be non-lead

Spaslab

Yeah hopefully this stuff don't follow you to wherever you are going. Stay politically active and good luck with the move.

You guys don't understand the breadth of this proposed law. It would apply to ALL ranges, indoors or outdoors.

The definitions referred to:

California Code, Civil Code - § 3482.1

(2) “Sport shooting range” or “range” means an area designed and operated for the use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet, trap, black powder, or any other similar sport or law enforcement training purpose.

(3) “Indoor shooting range” means a totally enclosed facility designed to offer a totally controlled shooting environment that includes impenetrable walls, floor and ceiling, adequate ventilation and lighting systems, and acoustical treatment for sound attenuation suitable for the range's approved use.

SCREWLOOSE

You guys don't understand the breadth of this proposed law. It would apply to ALL ranges, indoors or outdoors.

The definitions referred to:

California Code, Civil Code - § 3482.1

(2) “Sport shooting range” or “range” means an area designed and operated for the use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet, trap, black powder, or any other similar sport or law enforcement training purpose.

(3) “Indoor shooting range” means a totally enclosed facility designed to offer a totally controlled shooting environment that includes impenetrable walls, floor and ceiling, adequate ventilation and lighting systems, and acoustical treatment for sound attenuation suitable for the range's approved use.
Yep, that’s why I put ‘sporting ranges and indoor ranges’ in the initial post.

I fear that this will go the way of many other anti-2A bills. The gun community sits on their ass just like the hot rod and OHV community.

How many of you belong to gun rights groups? How many of you can even name any other than the N.R.A.? Recently the NRA has been doing a little more in California, 3 decades too late. The NRA has a stigma attached to it that politicians no longer fear it.

Join C.R.P.A.
Join G.O.C.
Join G.O.A.

Like many I’m limited in my time to show up to rallies or meetings (I make the ones in Sacramento). I do send off emails, make phone calls and my assemblyman lives next door. He is solidly blue but he still knows my opinion.

If I can’t give time I can give $$$. Set up a separate email address for donating and that way the barrage of requests for money goes there and you can check those emails when you have time. That was one of my biggest complaints about the NRA in the 90’s, they publicly declared California a lost cause but still kept asking for California money.
In the last 4 months I’ve bought 3 firearms. All of them were on sale so I’ll be taking the money I was saved and donate it to CRPA. It’s not much, less than $300 but it’s over and above what I would usually donate.