Im a married man!!

Hunt Crazy in CA

Reaction score
sittin on GODS porch lookin through 15s at his des
Hey there every body, what a crazy weekend!....read all about the state broadhead, sounds like I missed a great one, and the hunt also, congrats to nate on a hammer boar! I WILL be there next year for sure bringgin it!!! I hope its at Tejon again!!!...if it is and Ed you do the hunt again.....mark me down for a spot now!!!!

Well as some of ya Know I got married this weekend so thats why i wasnt there, but I wouldnt trade if for nothin, im proud to be my ol ladys ol man(she hates when I say that)....anyway I wantede to post up the link to show ya all some of our pics from our photographer....she did a great job...thanks for lettin me brag a bit lady and gents....just wanted to share with the TOF crowd.... :beer-toast:

wedding pics

CAhntr

Road hunter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beautiful woman and wedding! I see you married up. jk :smiley-thumbs-up-aqua: CONGRATULATIONS!! :smiley-clappin-yellow:

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Pretty cool... congrats. You do understand that your anniversary will always be on the State Broadhead weekend... and now that you're married... all the promises she made are out the window... Congrats buddy, you clean up well. Ed F

thebear

Reaction score
Congrats on a very special weekend!

Love the rural style wedding, love the hay-bails and tractor! If "She thinks my tractors sexy" was played then it would be the best wedding of all time.

Congrats again to the both of you!

tmoniz

Reaction score
Actually you look kinda sexy.
But all jokes aside. That is one very pretty Gal.
Have a good life together.

T$

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
Congrats to you and the ol lady :smiley-clappin-yellow:

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
Reaction score
Congratulations! Always try to remember that you're on the same team, even when it doesn't feel that way. :beer-toast:

youngr24

Reaction score
the best wedding you will ever go to is your own.

congrats and wishing you a life time of happyness. (did I just say that) :smiley-bag-on-head:

Lujack

Mr. September
Reaction score
QUOTE (youngr24 @ May 30 2011, 01:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322635
the best wedding you will ever go to is your own.

No doubt! We spent 15 minutes in a court room, gave each other a kiss, and then went to work at our respective jobs. I've never been to another one like it. That was over twenty years ago, and we is doing just fine.

And congrats on a wonderful day Hunt Crazy!

BigWave

Reaction score
Congrats again brother Bruce!! Not sure how, but it looks like you caught a nice gal........ :smiley_stir_pot_ani:

Whatthebuck

Reaction score
Good for you Bruce..... you two look great together..i wish the best for both of you.

weekender21

Reaction score
Congrats! Looks like a better reason than most of us had for missing the state broadhead! Sure will be a romantic one year anniversary for her, hog hunt and a 3D, does it get any better? :beer-toast:

Hunt Crazy in CA

Reaction score
sittin on GODS porch lookin through 15s at his des
thanks for all the kind words guys, much appreciated, yes i know our anniversury will be on this weekend everyyear but well work it out....besides now i can go drink all nate and eds beer and if they give my any ###### i can just tell them its my anniverary.....LOL...thanks again for letten me share with you all

Bucknut

Reaction score
Congrats on your wedding HC! I am a little dissapointed you didn't wear your hat though :(

WinMag1

I'm your Huckleberry!
Reaction score
Vancouver, WA The Pacific Northwest by way of So.
QUOTE (Hunt Crazy in CA @ May 30 2011, 06:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322668
thanks for all the kind words guys, much appreciated, yes i know our anniversury will be on this weekend everyyear but well work it out....besides now i can go drink all nate and eds beer and if they give my any ###### i can just tell them its my anniverary.....LOL...thanks again for letten me share with you all

I'm thinkin the perfect anniversary gift from her to you every year could be to let you go on the annual Pig hunt. Win win!! You get to go hunt and she doesn't have to rack her brain trying to figure out what to get you. :smiley_10sign:
Course the hard part will be for you to figure out the perfect gift for her. You're on your own on that one brotha, but it needs to be good enough to offset your absence on such a very special night. And no matter how much you think she is in favor of you being gone, in spite of it being her gift to you............... think again! :16:

Beautiful lady ya got there, congrats on the nuptials. :beer-toast:

tmoniz

Reaction score
And don't call her the old Lady. And the Warden or Ball in Chain. I took my wife on a hunting trip. She loves to camp.
All the men in the camp said this is a man trip. I said fine. You all sleep in a tent with a bunch of stinky guys. I brought someone that is nice to look at and keeps me warm.

T$

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
Congrat's on the wedding.....Great pics, you guys look good together!!