Idaho pheasant hunt December 2021

bryce m

Reaction score
Hello, I recently got a pheasant tag and I was wondering if any of you know how the conditions are up in Idaho. I'm going to be hunting in the Montour WMA in Emmett, Idaho. I recently checked it out sometime in late November and saw some hunters but no birds in sight. Possibly going sometime this weekend but I thought I might check here and see if anyone has a status. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Only thing i know about Idaho is that i would move there in a heartbeat if i could get out of here. Lots of luck!

bryce m

Reaction score
Well did you get out before the snow?
Hey, sadly the snow is what drove me out. Didn't get anything, and saw hardly anything. But someone hit a deer with their car and we threw it in the back of the truck. Only got the backstraps but I'll make a post on that soon.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
Hello, I recently got a pheasant tag and I was wondering if any of you know how the conditions are up in Idaho. I'm going to be hunting in the Montour WMA in Emmett, Idaho. I recently checked it out sometime in late November and saw some hunters but no birds in sight. Possibly going sometime this weekend but I thought I might check here and see if anyone has a status. Thanks in advance.
Hammit Id has some good pheasant hunting

bryce m

Reaction score
Really? Thanks for the info! I'll study up on that!