I need some Ice Cream!!

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Paul, help me out here...Flavor suggestions?

For the record, not my deer. My daughters. I took the lead from Hatchet and drove the truck.

Attachments

paulc

Dang that is a solid buck. Congrats. I have been depriving myself lately, but, like anything with fudge, caramel, something crunchy, sometimes peanut butter. I am an ice cream whore.

nicapopolis

Donkey buck! I thought he looked much bigger in the grip and grin smile pic you sent me.

Lots of big bucks in Kansas.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Fantastic!!! Nothing better than watching the kids show you how it's done!!! Probably did not need AC though I'm guessing? Great buck!

Zach

hatchet1 said:
Fantastic!!! Nothing better than watching the kids show you how it's done!!! Probably did not need AC though I'm guessing? Great buck!
Funny, came down off the mountain and it's was high 60's/low 70's and had to flip the A/C on. Way to hot!

Zach

nicapopolis said:
Donkey buck! I thought he looked much bigger in the grip and grin smile pic you sent me.

Lots of big bucks in Kansas.
Since you brought up the grip and grin....

Attachments

Zach

snoopdogg said:
Wow, your daughter is beautiful! She looks a little blue, however. Sorry, I had to.

Damn nice buck.
I wear a tinfoil hat when it comes to my kids and their pics on the internet....

Zach

Arrowslinger said:
Zach, you’re smart (pains me to say that). Zero footprint when they’re young.
what, I don't look like a smart guy? :smiley-wnk-yellow:

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
Nice job to you and your daughter!

Did you get to drive the truck to the buck? Otherwise next time have her shoot a smaller one... He looks heavy!