I hate backpack hunting!

msasser

Reaction score
So here I am all packed up for a 5 day hunt in the X zone high country and now this zinger from the wife!!!!!
I'm totally not sure what to do.

My bags are backed, bear can full to the max with food, clothes ready, car gassed up and BOOM she lays a doozy on me.

Seems I'm good to stay an extra 2 days......

I'll be back early if I score or next sunday night if not.

Got to love it.

FT

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
F.T...I'm assuming things are better now since the last topic? Hope so bro..time to get back to business..and business has been good !!

rodbehbood

Reaction score
What's her boyfriends name? Haha jk 5 days is serious hopefully u connect

jackrabbit

Reaction score
Have a good time Mark. I'm gonna rough it. Got the 22 foot Super Duty Crew cab all packed up: Big stand up tent, table inside, double high air bed, multiple ice chests -- you know, all the minimalist necessities. Probably be out 4 days, but cell phone the wife now and then, maybe even check the internet when I'm up by the cell towers. It's a rough life but somebody has to do it. Leaving tommorrow. I might get scared when there is no moon.

msasser

Reaction score
Hatchet it's working out, thanks

Her boyfriend is a couple of bike races up in the bat area she wants to do so I don't have to rush home lmao

Taking kids to school and then starting the 5 hour drive in just a few!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Channeling all positive mojo the hatchets can for you bro...including the rolling of the chicken bones...and some lite chanting!!! The force is strong for this journey you are about to embark on..be the buck..and finish!!!