I did it... RETIRED!!!

outdoorplay

Founder
never thought this day would come, but with help from Uncle Sam taking almost half of what I made last year, I really don't see why I should keep working.

so I'm done.

bought a 5th wheel and been traveling ever since I have always said I wanted to be a full-time RV'er and for know just checking out the USA and well where ever this next trip of life takes me.

ok by the way when I'm not on the road fill free to let me know if you need a 3rd wheel or just want to tag along on one of mine

here's the next road trip so far 30 states and 4 countries downsky friend trip.jpg

popx5

Congrats.. been 3.5 years for me and don’t miss it one bit. Busier now than ever. 7 grandkids keep me running.

outdoorplay

Founder
well after I posted this I was supposed to have a good story to post about.... was going offroading for a few days, but my wife was having some side craps that got pretty bad, so I told her we are going to the middle of nowhere, you better go get check out before we go, so she did. she went in at 10 am for her appointment on Valentine's day, I get a call from her saying she has to have emergency surgery,
I take off for the emergency room as I get there their taking back to prep for taking her appendix out, but they did have to do a CT scan before they started surgery to make sure it was not leaking, the good news it was not leaking.... bad news between the CT scan and surgery the appendix burst and a simple surgery just went to a fight her from getting an infection... they cleaned her out, but had to move all her inners around. we were stuck in the hospital for a few days. good news she is healing well, the pain is getting less and finally getting to a point that she getting around better and the pain is finally subsiding.