Huge Snowstorm In IV

GOOSEBUSTERS

Reaction score
View attachment 38137Just wanted to let you all know that there will be 72 less snows flying north this year. We definately kept them from coming out of the refuge this past sat and sun.

Attachments

• photo_1_.jpg
    photo_1_.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 238

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Damn Steve,

Did you think you were in Canada?...................... :lol: ....................Great shootin'.................... :smiley-thumbs-up-aqua:

calisnowhunter

Reaction score
Nice pile Steve glad you guys smoked em down there. i was a little worried after jim called me and said it was slow in the morning. B) :smiley-faces-toast-beers:

GOOSEBUSTERS

Reaction score
It really was amazing.. nothing like were used to down there... most birds were between ground level to 30 yards. Lots of juvies... and not a single ross... i think they have left already..

KILLWHITEY

Reaction score
I agree Steve, the Rossies have left. Out of the birds we shot and all of the birds we saw on Saturday, never saw a Ross.
You guys had a heck of a hunt, great job boys.

calisnowhunter

Reaction score
I know where the rossies are they are still here but not in the usual place. you guys going out this weekend again steve?

GOOSEBUSTERS

Reaction score
matt, the other property pass shot at our scraps... they were from up north and never been down here... they had 2 dozen out and couldnt compete..