Hug your kids.

SCREWLOOSE

My 24 yo step son danced with the devil one too many times. We lay him to rest Saturday. There are no answers as to why someone can’t see where drug use will end. He was a genuinely nice kid without a mean bone in his body. He just didn’t believe it was out of control.

I’ve never seen a person more heart broken than his mom. He was her youngest.
Hug your kids and pray you never have to say goodbye to them.

JNDEER

I don’t have words to explain how sad I feel hearing of your loss, but i do want to thank you for the reminder that time is not everlasting. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

SCREWLOOSE

Thanks guys. This has been tough. The 5 stages of grief are real. Met with our Pastor Monday to prepare for the service. I don’t know how anyone in clergy can deal with this day after day.
It is disgusting how the county of Sacramento see’s this as a time to make money from all of the permits, fee’s, certificates you must get. Want to separate the ashes into two vessels, separate county permit for that. It just goes on and on. Just hoping Gavin doesn’t shut down our county before Saturday.

2rocky

Thoughts are with you SL . It's times like this families can really pull together . Hope you find peace and comfort and feel the love of community in this tough time..