Howdy....

tattooedfreak

Reaction score
Man, you guys grab new sites more often than Ess changes underwear, so like about 1 every month or so. LOL.

Nah, good to see you guys here and hopefully I'll have some actualy hunting reports soon.

Rob

Cloak N Dagger

Reaction score
We ain't running anywhere ... we're just settling in! :biggrin-gift: Glad to have you join us Rob, new forum, but lots of old faces. (BTW, Sierra says ESS doesn't wear underwear. :biggrin-gift: )

:rolleyes: :biggrin-gift:

:biggrin-gift:

pitdog

Old, bald and grumpy
Reaction score
Welcome aboard TOF Rob :biggrin-gift:
Your now an official TOFer :biggrin-gift:

00BuckShot

You can have my guns when you rip them from my col
Reaction score
Rob, welcome aboard. Post up when you go after them chukar, I wanna hear stories and see pics!

tattooedfreak

Reaction score
That's a lot more info on Ess than I needed. LOL. I'll remember that on the second day of a duck trip or something when he's got the same pants on... no go neery. CaCa. LOL.

Buck,

Don't know if I'm gonna make it out for the chucks this year. Got 2 duck trips comin up and that'll about eat up my hunting budget. Not that I'm complainin, I'm not, I've never duck hunted, so am excited for the opportunity and for the chance at makin new friends.

00BuckShot

You can have my guns when you rip them from my col
Reaction score
Well if you've never done it before be prepared to spend the rest of your hunting budget on it. You'll be addicted. This is my 3rd season and there is no end in sight!!!

Atwater

Reaction score
Hey Rob, glad to see you found it! Welcome to the island of misfit toys! :biggrin-gift:

tattooedfreak

Reaction score
Welcome to the island of misfit toys!

Thanks! But why do I always have to be the broken jack in the box with the gay voice affectation? I mean am I that obvious?

Thanks At.

Atwater

Reaction score
Welcome to the island of misfit toys!

Thanks! But why do I always have to be the broken jack in the box with the gay voice affectation? I mean am I that obvious?

Thanks At.

:biggrin-gift:
Hey, at least you're not the bird that flys under water....it is duck season ya know!

JDC

Itchin to pull the trigger
Reaction score
Yup!!!! I'm camando.......

Alright Cloak- we need that picture of the kids with the underwear on their heads (one had a streak)

You have enough pictures of ESS, this should be a piece of cake.

Welcome Tattoed!