how was wister today

pig killer

Reaction score
had work to do so stayed home iv'e got a ressie for wednesday haven't been to wister in a couple years.
I saw the post about about the areas closed and new rules any extra info would be great

Green House

Reaction score
Decent for us. The guys across from us had 6 spinners out. 6. Shot all their birds on the swing when they were finishing on us and shot over limits of Pintail and drove their cars to the blind site. Yep another day at the wiz.

nicapopolis

Reaction score
Green House said:
Decent for us. The guys across from us had 6 spinners out. 6. Shot all their birds on the swing when they were finishing on us and shot over limits of Pintail and drove their cars to the blind site. Yep another day at the wiz.
Hunt smarter not harder. Driving to the blind site allows more spinners.

Skeet

buck feaver
Reaction score
And I bet no one came out to write them up either

pig killer

Reaction score
so for my gear sun tan lotion and spinners and I will through in some cocktail umbrellas to keep my drinks shaded.
Ia'm sure it will beat a day of work

Old Quack 49

Reaction score
And the Check Station phone number to report the expected dove hunters with waders screw ups , Old Quack 49

Green House

Reaction score
It's tough to know how many guys are in a blind. Remember it can be as many as 6 so that's 12 pins.

Old Quack 49

Reaction score
Wait ! We do know they reportedly drove to the blind site . Spinners are a personal issue but driving to a site is not . I would wager they really didn't know what they were shooting if they didn't know basic rules and etiquette . I would think a visit from staff might correct the situation with a warning if there were gross errors ??? Wish we had more staff for many reasons . A call though would make them aware of accusations so a questioning could be done on check out . Doesn't help your hunt that day or address the swing issue . Many guys have no clue about that , regrettably . Old Quack 49

RTIN

Reaction score
One of the top blinds in the refuge was still open at 0630.
What's that tell Ya?
Lots of flippies this weekend for sure and I'm thinking about buying one.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
57 in literally, the sweat line.........81 degrees expected on Wednesday........ :smiley-at-beach:

7DUX

Reaction score
It may be 81 but at least the wind is supposed to blow up to 3mph!

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Reaction score
Green House said:

Green House said:
It's tough to know how many guys are in a blind. Remember it can be as many as 6 so that's 12 pins.

So which was it?