How its done

Cazador Suerte

Lucky Hunter
Reaction score
For those in this country that can read English....(i know).......there is some incredible proof (facts) out there of what was once thought as the great Right Wing Conspiracy.

Crooked is an understatement. The classic case of harsh accusations by the one doing nothing but bad stuff themselves.

Media=joke

This dude lost his "job" today....as if.

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Reaction score
Not saying elections aren't forged to some degree, but I think it really only makes a difference in close elections.

Now if everyone legally eligible to vote would do so, this might be a mute point.

Asking for ID should be required, gotta do it for everything else.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Asking for an ID is racist.............Per the DNC............ :smiley_brick:

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
The 2000 presidential election was decided by 537 votes in a couple precincts in Florida. In New Mexico, in that same election, Bush lost by 366 votes. Unlike Gore in Florida, Bush chose not to contest the New Mexico result. There are quite a few state and local elections decided by 1 or 2% or less. But that's not the point. Are you content to have your vote nullified by organized vote theft?

Add:

1) The determination of the media to influence elections in favor of democrats, their overwhelming ideological preference. In the current election, they are releasing the running count from early voting returns. We know that this affects election results from the 1992 election when they called Florida before Western Florida panhandle polls had closed (different time zone) and then called the whole election for Clinton before the Pacific Time Zone polls closed (again, that was our votes that were nullified). It dissuaded people from voting and encouraged others to cast protest votes because they were told Bush had already lost.

2) Electronic voting systems have been demonstrated many times (google it) to be insecure and easily hacked at the precinct level by settings in the machines themselves. Some systems do not even have a backup, paper or electronic, so an audit or recount is impossible.

We do not have the democracy we are told we have. This video just shows exactly how democrat operatives exploit these weaknesses. The rap on the democrat party has always been they are heavily involved in vote fraud, and it was instrumental getting Kennedy elected president and Johnson elected to the Senate.

Zach

Reaction score
I'm dissuaded by the candidates, what does that get me...

fish dog

Reaction score
And yet, the left lib democrats will still vote for her and anybody else the DNC tells them too. George Orwell had it right, just got the year wrong.

'Ike'

Road Trip!
Reaction score
We're screwed...Hopefully she croaks before or soon after she takes the oath! I know, harsh, but damn the Clintons!

sloth1833

Reaction score
Zach said:
I know it is a long shot but... Johnson, maybe. Almost Any third-party would be better than what we have as options currently with the big 2. IMO they are 2 sides of the same coin, either way you are what the the establishment wants. Tomas Jefferson said (perophraised) " a two party system will become corrupted and the only way to keep elections 'true' is to have enough parties with a chance so to not allow corruption by any party" +200 years ago people could see the downfall of out system and now that it is in front of our face people are choosing to be blind to the truth of the matter. I will now put on my foil hat and hangout with UPPER!

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Ike said:
We're screwed...Hopefully she croaks before or soon after she takes the oath! I know, harsh, but damn the Clintons!
Plus 1................. :smiley-usa:

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
Sloth said:
I know it is a long shot but... Johnson, maybe. Almost Any third-party would be better than what we have as options currently with the big 2. IMO they are 2 sides of the same coin, either way you are what the the establishment wants. Tomas Jefferson said (perophraised) " a two party system will become corrupted and the only way to keep elections 'true' is to have enough parties with a chance so to not allow corruption by any party" +200 years ago people could see the downfall of out system and now that it is in front of our face people are choosing to be blind to the truth of the matter. I will now put on my foil hat and hangout with UPPER!
The upper part is taking it a little far. Canada maybe, but hanging with Upper? Sketchy at best. Carry on.

Zach

Reaction score
Sloth said:
While a viable 3rd party candidate would be a nice option, Gary Johnson is not such. He's an idiot and I can't believe the Libertarians put him on the ticket. He's to prone to Aleppo moments.

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
Zach said:
While a viable 3rd party candidate would be a nice option, Gary Johnson is not such. He's an idiot and I can't believe the Libertarians put him on the ticket. He's to prone to Aleppo moments.

What's a Leppo?

I think a Johnson-Upper ticket would be a winner.

Zach

Reaction score
El Maton said:
Johnson got my vote!
Sad as it may be, Trump is a better choice...barely...