hi guys little help?

john james

Reaction score
reading hella more bigfoot reports and watching videos I'm ready to start looking again..my next adventure is either modoc national forest or stanislaus. gonna only take the bare essentials now that i know what i truly need from my mendocino experience, i will be taking mostly water and food this time I'm gonna go pack my bag up and test the weight…NEXT ADVENTURE HERE I COME

Cazador Suerte

Lucky Hunter
Reaction score
Keep it 100? Half quit, half got let go? That sure didn't last long, and doesnt sound like you gave it 100% effort under either scenario.

People here are making fun of you because you give them too much material to do so.

You ask questions, and then pretend that you know the answers.

Get a job, and stick with it.....then you can have your adventures on your own dime.

One man's opinion.

john james

Reaction score
lurediver said:
Damn couldn't even keep a job for longer than a week. Sad, very sad.
it was more than a week and i pretty much quit

paulc

Reaction score
Don't quit a job unless you got another one to replace it. Someone else is working to support you to take up space on this earth. Get your act together.

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Reaction score
OUCH!!!

JJ, you have to find something you like to do with your life......as a job.......so you can make money to pay your way on this earth

I dont care what happened just pick a path........if it doesn't pan out move on to a new path your smart....I have faith in you despite the cat thing I mean ISSUE!

teamblackdog94

Reaction score
So ive been following this for a while jj your killing me. These guys want nothing more than to help you need to admit you dont know much and take advice not everything is a personal attack. Grow up stay in the woods and you can be immature like us i guess but you do what you want modoc county will kill you if you think mondocino was hard take it from somebody who has long trailed through that hill piece of hell its not all bad no but rough and nothing someone with your experience should consider. Do a lot of camping learn before you do that kind of trip. Anyway my 2 cents

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
With humans that is...moved on to kitty cats....feral kitty cats..

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
you two are sinners............... but I think I did get the most LOL out of this one

1984cj7

Reaction score
what was JJ's youtube page, I wonder if he has added any new vids