hi guys little help?

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Oh my! I'm late to the party! I ignored this because, well, it didn't sound interesting as a thread. Then, lo and behold, as I click new content, this thing shows 24 pages so I had to look! JJ, you rock!

Promotion after 6 days on the job, fluffing or puffing or flipping, I don't recall. How is that cat of your's little fella?

Hatchet, you do have to lose weight! Your avatar homey; you're just not looking healthy nowadays. Just sayin'...

duck-boy

Reaction score
JJ, congats on the promotion if you took it. Otherwise use your experience to further your advancementioned in the "REAL" world. It's all up to you and I guarantee there are more here rooting for you than you think. Alot here just love to razz. Prove us all wrong!

hank4elk

Reaction score
outdoorplay said:
"O" My!!!!
Well.we are a sort of support group ODP.
This many pages shows we're the real deal....weer ah,thankful for the oportunity yu gave us ODP.
Three cheeers for ODP & TOF!!!!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
3rd vote from me!! the kid obviously has mad skills in wilderness survival and cat masturbation..what else could a forum want in a moderator??

hank4elk

Reaction score
hatchet1 said:
3rd vote from me!! the kid obviously has mad skills in wilderness survival and cat masturbation..what else could a forum want in a moderator??
You could take him under your wing and have the Hatch clan ,show him the ropes. ( Poor kid wouldn't get past the trio) Your a big TX ranch owner now. Big kind hearted guy like you....I'm getting weepy just thinking about the TV spin off.....
Even introduce him to real kitties....

upper

Reaction score
I want to be a Moderator,I'm getting a cat................Upper

1984cj7

Reaction score
jj... welcome back bro. congrats on scoring a job. have you hit up the woods lately? any hunting in your area going on right now?

john james

Reaction score
i think your well aware i live nowhere near any expanse of woods nor have i ever hunted

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
JJ in the in the outdoorsmen world we are the type that like to give each other crap, remember that with guys are joking around.

it is good to see you back, know lets work on a real adventure for you, do you have a hunting lic. yet? if not that's were we need to start

El Maton

Reaction score
If i was a cat....i'de want JJ as my handler.... :smiley-rock: