hi guys little help?

john james

Reaction score
ok guys I'm going to live in the mendocino national forest I'm leaving in 8 days i have supplies a cat and i would like to know if stanislaus national forest would be a better place to live off the land. I've been banned for several other forums for people thinking I'm trolling but I'm not just want advice which would be better to go to live in the wilderness for the rest of your life thanks!

DirtyDave

Reaction score
Haha, if this is not a troll thread, then you sound VERY unprepared. I imagine after a few weeks they will find your cat feasting on your remains

paulc

Reaction score
Living off the land, does that mean killing game? There are seasons, and you could end up on the wrong side of the law pretty quick. If you got kicked off of other sites for trolling, try to keep in mind what got you in trouble there, so you can avoid problems here.

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Go ahead and go for it. You don't need to know anything, you'll adapt or die. If you really want to be ALONE get rid of your computer and cell phone. remember they are watching you.

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
I did this many years ago, lived in the Tahoe NF for 89 months. I'm an expert and want to help, so fire away with questions. I will be your guide and life coach! My main peice of advice is to stop by sams club first and buy as much toilet paper as you can, pines cones aren't soft.

nicapopolis

Reaction score
Arrowslinger said:
I did this many years ago, lived in the Tahoe NF for 89 months. I will be your guide....
This is very true. They documented his journey in a movie you may have heard of called "Broke Back Mountain"....

I marked that statement in BOLD just so you can be careful.... He knows what he is doing.

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
Words to live by: if it feels good, it can't be wrong!

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Reaction score
I thought you went to AK to get away from the law.......watch out for bigfoot

1984cj7

Reaction score
watch the movie "into the wild" and go from there if you like the ending.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
ya you were kicked off of this one about a year ago, so you put your self out there and dont expect that guys are going to pock some fun at you..... then got all pissy hurt they call you out....,

so here's my advice........... QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT

those how talk never get things done..... those that do normally don't talk about it.

so with over a year of thinking about it and trying to educate your self on this...., what is it going to take for you to get off your butt and get out there....... NF is not going to come and set up around you and your computer and chair............

PS
SOME DO, SOME TALK.
what you going to do? TALK OR GET IT DONE

john james

Reaction score
LOL…. i wasn't on here a year ago this is my first account but i have heard that many people are saying what I'm saying so i don't blame you for thinking I'm a troll. but I'm not. i know there watching me thats y i don't have any electronics I'm bringing with me none kept a flashlight maybe 1 other ime battery powered. I'm not eating my cat he's my only friend/family. an this is a spiritual journey/ finding bigfoot so yeah :) I've seen into the wild and watched the 20/20 reports and read the book.

john james

Reaction score
I'm turning 20 in a few days I'm leaving the day after i turn 20. yes cat people are VERY strange ;)