HATCHET : Mexican Word Of The Day

TheGDog

Reaction score
Hatchet,,, this one came up in my FB feed so figured I'd share it with ya!

NOTE: Admins, I cannot remember all the site rules of all the various sites I have logins to as that number is exhaustingly expansive since I work in the technical field, so if I've inadvertantly crossed a line with this one, I apologize... simply delete it.

Attachments

• MExicanWord HATCHET.jpg
    MExicanWord HATCHET.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
The basic rule is essentially the Golden Rule.

Treat others as you would like to be treated by others.

We have lots of members here of the Hispanic Persuasion and God knows how many visitors. We will leave it to them to pass judgement.

(just tired of the PC Sh!tstorms that are erupting all over these days)

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
Ive been known to shat myself...and some of my very best friends are of the Mexican heritage.. Build the Wall!!

chessie

Reaction score
Never and I mean NEVER trust a fart. Just 'sayin

El Maton

Reaction score
Hilarious!! I've been know to have a mexican beer or 3!

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Reaction score
DKScott said:

We have lots of members here of the Hispanic Persuasion and God knows how many visitors. We will leave it to them to pass judgement.

I think G-dog gets plenty of Hatchet thrown his way, haven't seen any moderation step in...
Just sayin...

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
There,s always one..you bored Zach?? I think I'm pretty easy going and gell wonderfully with dog...thanks for being the big brother you think you are though..

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
Zach said:

I think G-dog gets plenty of Hatchet thrown his way, haven't seen any moderation step in...
Just sayin...
He asked about the rules in his post. I answered his question. Nothing more. Don't try to make it into something it isn't.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Another

Attachments

• Tae Juan Do.jpg
    Tae Juan Do.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0

TheGDog

Reaction score
DKScott said:

Just sayin...
He asked about the rules in his post. I answered his question. Nothing more. Don't try to make it into something it isn't.

Um... Ok... sure.. why not.. I'll bite... exactly WHERE... do you see me ASKING anything in that post? Hrmm? Go look... it's ok... I'll wait.

And yeah... big-ups to Zach, good lookin' out ma brutha! I likes me some brethren that keeps it real!

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
TheGDog said:
Hatchet,,, this one came up in my FB feed so figured I'd share it with ya!

NOTE: Admins, I cannot remember all the site rules of all the various sites I have logins to as that number is exhaustingly expansive since I work in the technical field, so if I've inadvertantly crossed a line with this one, I apologize... simply delete it.
Your first post. You're welcome. I suppose we could just delete anything that might be questionable and leave it at that. What some of you may be unaware of is that we have lost some valued members over perceived racism. They didn't make a stink on the site but I heard about it on their way out. Not saying they were correct, though I can think of a couple instances where they were. This site is even close to some others I can think of in this regard, but still, anything that drives people away from this site is no bueno. We serve everyone.

This site still reigns supreme in leaving no nit unpicked. Anyone want to buy a slightly used website?