HAMMER TIME

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
With the 3 Knuckleheads going thru there annual football physicals and stating at 6ft and pushing 170lbs at 15 1/2..It occured to me I needed to fill the freezer...I have a hard time putting the safety back on once it's off..That being said..I was able to double on these two large boar hogs.. Enter the eye of the beast in pic 1..Menacing critter took one to cranium to send him to hog heaven..Pic 2 ..Same creature. Pic 3 is his cousin RED..red had an attitude problem that needed to be addressed in a hurry..One to the throat corrected that issue permanently..I think I'm o.k for awile now...I think..Baby steps

Attachments

hatchet1

They know who the boss is
...Figure if I keep um well fed..i won't have to find out!! Ha! If all 3 rushed me..I'd lay down and play dead..

hatchet1

Chorizo and jalapeño and cheese sausage for sure..I got a guy out here in AZ. That will make a 3 dicked Billy goat taste like rib eye.

El Maton

I sure hope you had someone load them in the truck for you and that you kept your hands off of them....I hate pigs....with a passion...stinky moofoos......

And yes the boys will do good with the ladies....i sure hope you have had "the talk" with them if not you better....like pronto!

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
Good looking kids amigo, and pretty well behaved as well.

Just remind them you don't play fair...

hatchet1

Ha!!I told them I kick in the balls and pull hair..What ever it takes to win..I got a strange look back.and yes jaime.
We had the talk about throwing cousin Jimmy on before Peter goes swimming.