Got a chance to meet RiverDuckHunter

DariusTaxidermy

Pro Taxidermist
Reaction score
Finally got to meet RiverDuckHunter on Wednesday night..................... great guy & had some good laughs.............. he is definately the go to guy for Imperial Valley :smiley_stir_pot_ani: .................

It's fun finally putting faces with the names.............. but I keep seeing people cringe when they finally see my face............. whats with that ? :smiley_stir_pot_ani:

Very nice meeting you RDH :smiley-im-w-stupid:

D

Dove Hunter

My pleasure Darius I really enjoyed your trophy room :smiley_stir_pot_ani: I saw a lot of ducks that I have only seen pictures of and was amazed at your collection.

D

Dove Hunter

The bird that I think you were talking about in Mexico is a Carcara

Benelliblaster

Reaction score
Finally got to meet RiverDuckHunter on Wednesday night..................... great guy & had some good laughs.............. he is definately the go to guy for Imperial Valley :angry: .................

It's fun finally putting faces with the names.............. but I keep seeing people cringe when they finally see my face............. whats with that ? :smiley-boxing-bloody:

Wasn't that the reason you started wearing the hat in the first place?? You know...........as a distraction :angry: :angry:

post-36-1144943274_thumb.jpg

4Tule

Reaction score
That hat needs a vail! :angry: :smiley-boxing-bloody:

Attachments

• Awesome1.gif
    Awesome1.gif
    346.6 KB · Views: 0