HUMIDITY:
70%

PRECIP:
0%

WIND:
W at 11 mph
Show 15 Minute Details

ilovesprig

Dang Billy...........Did we have one day with this kind of weather?........... :lol:

Good luck kids........... :2:

RTIN

Nice and cool down here with a good breeze. Hope it keeps up. Good luck everyone and keep the kids safe.

ilovesprig

PinTeal34 said:
2 teal and a ring neck........ Lots of teal have come from behind me
Aaron,

Try looking the other way........ :lol:.........Good luck the rest of the way...... :2:

youngr24

The kid is bummed. I woke him up at 4:30 only to find him with a fever. He was pissed when his mother laid the law down. but 103 temp is nothing to mess with.

Skeet

buck feaver
Well my dad took the kids out for a refill hunt at sj. My nephew wanted to try the 20 ga so I sent it with my daughter for him to use. Get a call from my dad guess the nephew shot a coot and all my dad saw was his ear muffs going one way and his hat the other :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign: Best part is (and this is how i know he is my nephew) Papa that didnt kick near as bad as I thought I LIKE IT :smiley_10sign:

jsegoria

Most kids bailed after lunch at SJ. No one to move the birds. Nothing coming our way even with the wind. Kids had fun. Two ducks and a bunch of whiffs. The Teal were brutal. Watching the kids face off with the Teal was like watch a car sliding on ice. You know it is going to end ugly but you have to watch. Lots of good hunting parents out there. Great to see you Dylan and the Session boys as well.

John