Fork ME!!

goindeep

Great day in the high country! It was Fork central!!! I'll tell a little more about it when I get home. Got a long heavy haul outta here.....

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
FORK ME AlICE!!! HAIR AND ALL!!! Not a true fork though..I'm disappointed.. Come on dude..

El Maton

Forken A! You back to the truck yet? Need details. Was he alone? What was the temperature at time of death? What elevation? Things like that. Most important though.....any dove sighted?

goindeep

This ended up being a solo trip, due to a last minute cancelation due to a sick boy. I almost didn't go but it was my last chance to hit the high country for archery season. Up at 2 and on the road at 2:45 I finally hit the trail at 4:30, I dressed lightly for the hike and I brought some warmer cloths to put on once I hit the top.I knew it was going to be cool but it was cold! Like low 20s cold with a good wind. Once I hit the top I walked around in circles keeping warm waiting for the sun to come up. After 30 minutes of glassing I picked up 2 bucks across the canyon, one looked like he was just a big fork but they were a ways off. The bigger one bedded at 7 and I decided that was my chance to get closer for a better look.

Attachments