Find the Christmas Tree

fish dog

Reaction score
Went to Laughlin, NV a couple weeks ago mainly for an Aunt and Uncle's 60th wedding anniversary. Well, while the women went and blew a bunch of money in the outlet mall I decided to head out to an area called Christmas Tree Pass a few miles out of Laughlin and do a little photography. It was rare conditions as we were having thunderstorms off and on while we were there and the entire time I was out at Christmas Tree Pass it looked like it was about to open up on me but it never did. While I was out there I was wondering why, in the middle of the desert, they would name it Christmas Tree Pass? When I got home and was processing the images I came across one that made me go oh yeah, I see it now. Funny thing is I didn't even realize it when I was out there taking the photographs. Anyway, hope someone thinks they're at least okay images, I kind of like them. (see if you see the Christmas Tree).

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
Was out at the house boat that weekend, the weather was great.

Pic´s look good, I would say the tree is in the last one

fish dog

Reaction score
Yeah, that rock in the last one shaped like a Christmas tree. Saw it, took the picture and didn't even dawn on me until I got home and loaded the pictures onto the computer.