Film company cited...

'Ike'

Road Trip!
Reaction score
They're all crooked bud, have to 'get the shot!' Gave up on outdoor shows long ago...Waiting for a couple of the 'local wannabe's' to show up like that in the future...

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
Ike said:
They're all crooked bud, have to 'get the shot!' Gave up on outdoor shows long ago...Waiting for a couple of the 'local wannabe's' to show up like that in the future...
100% yes!

ilovesprig

Reaction score
WTF!!!!.....So the state & feds can go after these two guys for catching some bull ($hit) trout from the wrong river and filming it. But we can't catch ISIS or illegals coming into this country......How many hours of investigation for a $5,900.00 fine......GOOD GAWD!

GUNDOGLOVER

Reaction score
Steve, I think you hit on something there. Turn over the boarder and ISSI control to these guys. They Can't do any worse than what the border patrol is now doing.

goindeep

Reaction score
Ike said:
Haha!!....now that would be funny!.

fish dog

Reaction score
I'm not so sure that "commercial filming" is that much of a concern, sounds kinda like BS to me. Here's why. I can understand if you're talking about a hollywood type production with lights, camera action (you know, a crew, big spotlights, sun reflectors, large format cameras etc) which actually disrupts things but, from what I've seen, of most outdoor shows you have one guy with a high quality hand held camera and maybe a sound guy with a boom (but even the sound guy probably isn't there most of the time). How different is that then, lets say, your wife or friend with your hand held video camera videoing you catching a fish or shooting a deer? Should you have to get a permit for that? Or, probably more likely, the government wants their piece of the pie since by "commercial filming" they are supposedly making money with it. (aka: another way to tax people).