EYE OF THE TIGRESS

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
dude..if i had time..i love to take a tour of the once mighty wister...in all seriousness...i hope that place gets some water...i know you duckers really depend/rely on it to have a good time..hope it works out.{ yes..a moment of softness for duckers} like ive said before..as long as your shooting/hunting...we all have a chance to keep our passion.{not sport} alive...

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Totally agree Matt.....Hunting is NOT a sport.....Basketball, baseball, football, etc. are sports!

And it's not a harvest.....You harvest corn, wheat, tomatoes, etc....It's killing!

Hunting and hunting for fish are the necessities of life itself............. :17:

ps.......I knew you had a soft spot for us duckers.......... :lol:

just_ducky_1

Reaction score
Matt, I know you've taught her the clean kinda dirty she can get away with. Tough kid indeed...she's yours.

hatchet1

Reaction score
Here we go bro!..arrived yesterday and was greeted with 107 temps! We balled 1 game last night and got destroyed by Redondo beach...sweet Jesus what a beat down it was..the horror! Good news is now we will be placed into a different bracket with likewise teams...so hoping we can start getting the "w's".... We have a game at 5 and at 7 today..then depending how we do..2 more tommorow...man there are some freaking fantastic teams here!..standby for post game report tonight! Oh...got wasted last night at some lounge here in the desert with a few of the dads and the assistant coach .....feeling puny this a.m.....I hate palm desert...

Cazador Suerte

Lucky Hunter
Reaction score
beat downs build character, and tend to promote binge drinking by coach and dads.....drink lots of water in that desert heat.....and stay in the misters! Las Casuelas??

2rocky

Reaction score
Tournament drinking...Requires Training. Amazing how parents who you only know as "#12's folks", become close friends in the evening after a 4 game day at the hotel bar. Add in an outdoor fire pit and it is GAME ON!

Hatch YOU gotta be IN it TO WIN it too bro. Hydrate, Recover, and soldier on...

hatchet1

Reaction score
just rolled in boys....HOUSE OF PAIN .....1-4..not the best basketball ever played by our team...but educating for sure!! ha!! still a bit shakey from last nights visit to the cantina post beatdown...good times!!! i hate basketball

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Tough tourney, but it's all a learning experience........Work on the weaknesses, build on the strengths.

El Maton

Reaction score
Was thinking House of Pain might be a good name for a bar!