EYE OF THE TIGRESS

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
SWEETPEA TOOK AN ELBOW TO THE FACE BY A 6FT 180 POUND AMAZON WOMEN UNDER THE NET THIS WEEKEND{i say woman..i mean woman..probably a 25 yearold playing in a highchool varsity tourny}...REF..DID NOT CALL THE FOWL..ALLTHOUGH IT WAS BLATENT...OUR HEAD COACH GOT A DOUBLE TECHNICAL AND AN EJECTION FROM THE GAME HE WAS SO PISSED..HE DEFINETLY HAS HIS GIRLS BACK...BACK AT IT AGAIN ON TUESDAY..OH..BY THE WAY..WE WON..31-26..EXTREMLEY PHYSICAL GAME...ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE..

Attachments

• EYE.jpg
    EYE.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2

ilovesprig

Reaction score
She looks good in black & blue..........I'm sure she'll do her fair share of damage as her career progresses....... :2zho0zs_th:

hatchet1

Reaction score
yep steve...its the quiet ones ya gotta worry about..she,s pretty quiet... :2zho0zs_th:

El Maton

Reaction score
Atta baby sweet pea! Its a good thing huntin season is aways away...being her shooting eye and all.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
as a coach, i get it, over the year I have seen many untellable players in the game. you hurt one my kids a whole new Tiger comes out.

2rocky

Reaction score
Way to be tough.

I have already admitted, I am NOT tough enough to play girls basketball.

My 98 pound, 5 foot 6 freshman daughter is more than willing to get in and rumble with the seniors in summer league. This gal below has taught her a lot...

Allison Scranton. YOU WILL see her name in college...

img001-big.jpg

img005-big.jpg

hatchet1

Reaction score
Sweet Jesus..what a beast{meaning freakin stud..being pc here}..looks like the one that took sweet pea out...much lighter in skin color...but damn near identical in sheer mass...varsity is a whole different animal...em took league MVP as a freshman..then bumped up to varsity last year..shot 50 points from the bench as the 7th player...6 seniors graduated..she is starting left wing as a junior...what a difference in confidence..I'm a proud papa...I'd still be in the ICU if I took a hit like that..specially from a woman that size...ouch! im pretty sure we will see that girl pictured in college someday......as for my athlete..2 more years being the best she can..and its over..no b ball college dreams for her..just a good time while playing it...now the 3 knuckleheads..thats a different story..i would expect and hope that at least 1 out of 3 makes it to get a paycheck someday in athletics..thats why i take them duck and dove shooting..hoping they remember that when im old and have to be fed mush thru a tube and am crapping myself...one can always hope,,,

hatchet1

Reaction score
Cazador Suerte said:
Glad to hear the coach stepped up for her......how many people did it take to hold Dad back?
surprisingly...i took it pretty well..our coach on the other hand..completley blew his wadd...he acted out what i was thinking..i love that coach..and so do his girls...funny thing is we were down when that happened.sweetness was benched for the rest of the game with the injury as she could not see straight..the other girls felt the power and completly dominated after that for the win..brought a tear to my eye..i love those girls!! and youth sports in general man... :smiley_10sign:

hatchet1

Reaction score
Off to palm springs this weekend for 3 days of hard b balling!! brackett play all weekend..big so cal tourny.BIG!!!!in it to win it...no mercy..i expect nothing but excellence from my girl..failure is not an option..now..if i could only get her to get out of bed before 12 NOON!!! and show some sence of urgency..ha! not gonna happen...extremley low key that one is..the light switch goes on when she steps on the court..and shuts off when she steps off...lot of her mama in that one...nice balance..stanby for blogs & reports from the DESERT CLASSIC!!!

hatchet1

Reaction score
nailed it paul...ive asked her before what goes on in her head before the game...response "not a whole lot..i have a good idea where im going and what im doing before i step foot on the court..if need be,,i'll ajust to the defense as i see it..as for my offense..i want the ball..if they double team me on the outside..i'll kick it middle..if they double me in the middle..i'll kick it out..i have confidence in my team mates dad..without that we are nothing..your only as good as the players around you""...pretty focused little girl... definetley got her mama in her... me, im a game hog..so its hard for me to relate..i'll have something kicking in a canyon before my partner even sees it....KAPOOOW!! what was that? that was a mammal..."was" being key word.. :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign:

hatchet1

Reaction score
the new injury from last nights victory...i can only imagine if a duckshooter sustained such a blow to the lateral superior area of the tib/fib ..{.i,c,u, and cupcakes for months ha!}.. anyways..hitting the road to the desert at 06.00 ...standby :smiley-boxing-bloody:

Attachments

• leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0