Elephant seals on the menu

teamblackdog94

Ok so me and my brother having an argument hopefully somone can settle this can you eat elephant seals and if so any ideas what they taste like

JNDEER

They fall under the MMPA. You would have to ask someone who hunted and possibly ate them before.

GUNDOGLOVER

If they were any good to eat, there would be more people eating them. Plus they would be on the endanger list.

fish dog

I imagine if you could contact an eskimo up in Alaska they could probably give you an idea as they eat seals and walrus. I'm thinking it might be pretty close to that.

Killer B

Throwing arrow weed in the water near you
I actually would like to go
To Japan and try some Asian women. And then eat some
Of
Those bottlenosed dolphinss they herd up in that cove and then lay the wood to them. I figure we shouldn't talk shit to the Japanese for eating whAle and dolphin. We should be on their side plenty of people in this retard country don't want us eating bacon

duck-boy

Plenty of Asian women to try here B. If you don't want the hassle, I'd try the local rub-n-tug. Just saying....

bmax

duck-boy said:
Plenty of Asian women to try here B. If you don't want the hassle, I'd try the local rub-n-tug. Just saying....
u lye duh happy en-ding bic boy?

glass eye

I imagine if you could contact an eskimo up in Alaska they could probably give you an idea as they eat seals and walrus. I'm thinking it might be pretty close to that.
Pulled off of the road so that a native hunter get past us, then we continued to the end of the road and found this.

View attachment 65393

Then 2 days later this is what was left after the foxes feasted on it.

View attachment 65394

Attachments

• 20151205_135328.jpg
    20151205_135328.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20151207_105922.jpg
    20151207_105922.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 0

Fowl Play

Don't have to go too far to find out. There is one lone big boy lumbering around Santa Barbara Island. Me... I'm just waiting for open season on sea lions.