Easter sunrise service

SaltonSeadog

I think I will have a Sunrise service of sorts at the East Highline. Has anyone been lately? I have a couple trips, but the water was still pretty cold With the warm weather I’m hoping to fill a bucket with gills.

SaltonSeadog

Tough day fishing the ditch. Got a catfish on my first cast, then a few dink Bass the rest of the day. They have been dredging and I think that has everything messed up. I didn’t see a bluegill all day, and ran into some guys chasing them with the same results.
I’ll try Perris tomorrow.
I did swing through Wister to see all the road closed signs. They are still as classy as a can of spray paint can make a pallet in thirty seconds. What a great representation. I bet the international bird watchers are impressed by our fine facility.

SaltonSeadog

we went to Perris Thursday. The water is going up fast. So much brush under water that snags are guaranteed, but the cover is amazing. The coming years are going to be off the hook, with so much cover for fry. We caught a few, but is was a slow day for all, except the dock fishermen were catching some Crappie.