Duv 11/11~

ESSposse

Marsh Ninja.... Deal with it.
So............

Who all's gonna be in the IV that weekend blastin' Duv/Pheasant/Quail and or Ducks????

I'm a thinkin' of plannin' a BBQ at our campin' spot along the Highline and Chalupnik.....

BBQ would be Friday evening the 10th..... and more than likely another one Saturday night.

Chime in ifin' you're interested.......

**** The celebrity of the evenin'................

ESSposse & Arise's dad!!!!!!!!!! :smiley_rotflmao:

Dad hasn't been out in a few years and we are weein' our jeans about this one!!!!! :afraid_face: :afraid_face:

Skunkhunt

Hmmmmm scout or hunt hmmmmmmm

I do need to take the kids camping and they cant keep up in the sheep hills...Hmmmmmmm

Maybe just maybe!

ESSposse

sorry but i will be at deer camp

Sheesh................. that's SO 90's................. :smiley_rotflmao:

outdoorplay

Founder
I'll be down about what time will you be down there?
I be scouting most of the day Fri. but when I am done I stop buy :smiley_rotflmao: I'll bring my chain :afraid_face:

tattooedfreak

I won't make it down till late Fri. night, set up camp, and then hunt the w/e. Addison and I will be there the w/e so, we'll try and find ya. Where abouts on the Highline do you camp and what kinda vehicle am I lookin for?

Rob

ESSposse

.....can.............. someone......... reach.......... this......... knife in.......... the middle of my................. back???????

Nice comeback Duckie...........

Tag................. I'm it.

ESSposse

A hairless blind squirrel with an attitude and a hideous pair of ears no less.......

Esteban

I'll be down about what time will you be down there?
I be scouting most of the day Fri. but when I am done I stop buy :smiley_10sign: I'll bring my chain :p
Hey ODP,
Got room in your truck for a Newbie? I have that day of from work and couldn't think of anywhere
I would rather be than Scouting!!! :p

I hope to go shoot the doves in the afternoon after the Quakers on Saturday morning. :smiley-butt-whoopin:

outdoorplay

Founder
do you want to drive down with me and split the gas? :smiley-butt-whoopin:

or your you bring your one man tent/trailer/cookhouse/truck :smiley_10sign: