draw results up

American outlaw

What X zone did you draw? Hey if you need some info on the tables let me know my friend lives up there and has them dialed in and know where a couple real bomber bucks hang out.

wingbone

Holy crap.......X9A....and Drawn for Archery Bull Elk 422 Owens Valley unreal after all these years of puttin in man am i stoked!MOORE FRANK ELK: Drawn for OWENS VALLEY-BULL-ARCHERY(422)

barel74

looks like I'll be deer hunting good ole A zone..... BUT......ELK: Drawn for FORT HUNTER LIGGETT-EITHER SEX-ARCHERY(449)

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
Congrats guys, I am holding two very good tags.

AO and A31, hells yeah!

Wanted a cow tag something bad but it wasn't in the cards...

bmax

way to go frank... :2:

i got a whole bunch of "Not Drawn random" with a AO Deer tag to look forward to. good luck to all who drew.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!AFTER ALL THESES YEARS OF APPLYING!!!IVE DRAWN NOT 1 A-ZONE TAG...BUT 2!! A-ZONE TAGS!!! THERE IS A GOD!!! never mind NOT getting drawn for elk,antelope or sheep..AGAIN!! HOT DAMN BOYS..look out local forkys grossing low 80's and weighing 110 pounds..your fixing to meet your maker..HATCHET STYLE :smiley-laugh-point-up-yellow: DAMN IT I LOVE THIS STATE!! :beer-toast:

RosinBag

I have two very sought after B Zone tags. Draw was a big zero in California, still waiting on one other state. The B tags are like gold to me though, some deer should hit the ground.

BOWUNTR

Nothing for me. Congrats Wingbone and barel74. Great tags. Arrowslinger and Lurediver, those are great tags too. Congrats. Ed F

glass eye

I'm glad D12 went to draw this year. In the past I would put D12 down as a 3rd choice and I get it if I didn't draw from the first two. But for the last 3 years it has sold out before the draw. This time I drew it as my 2nd choice. WooHoo ! sorta

weekender21

QUOTE (barel74 @ Jun 22 2010, 03:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=268955
looks like I'll be deer hunting good ole A zone..... BUT......ELK: Drawn for FORT HUNTER LIGGETT-EITHER SEX-ARCHERY(449)

Congrats!!! I shot a 6x7 on that hunt last year, let me know if you need any info. It's an awesome hunt, you'll have a great time.