Dickweed's Coues Buck

paulc

Reaction score
Incognito said:
"Not bad but have you ever duck hunted at Wister? Think you'd enjoy that much more than walking around the mountains for 6 days looking for mini deer. Just saying."
Yes I have. I would rather have giardia again than hunt Wister. :)

Incognito

Reaction score
I once hunted Wister with gonorrhea, that was a tough hunt.

Incognito

Reaction score
No, I'm pretty sure I know where I got it from, although I've never had your disease I would say that gonorrhea Is Probably worse than girardia, definitely made me put the brakes on for a while. Oh well, at least that's over but seriously, think about Wister next time. Definitely less walking and more shooting. Just Don't skybust cause some of the guys get really upset. I don't shoot past 50 yards unless it's a big duck or A goose.

paulc

Reaction score
Incognito said:
No, I'm pretty sure I know where I got it from, although I've never had your disease I would say that gonorrhea Is Probably worse than girardia, definitely made me put the brakes on for a while. Oh well, at least that's over but seriously, think about Wister next time. Definitely less walking and more shooting. Just Don't skybust cause some of the guys get really upset. I don't shoot past 50 yards unless it's a big duck or A goose.
When I bird hunt, I pump 3 rounds through every time. No matter what. I dont want to learn all the etiquette rules for Wister, but, mostly I am not into sleep deprivation, listening to yahoos yell, blow duck calls, get drunk all night. Then the rest of the day listening to people yell at dogs, get eaten by mosquitoes, stare at the same ugly landscape, sit in a little penalty box and wait for ducks to fly to me. Wister is on the list of places I will not go again, along with Disney land (any amusement park), golf, or a cruise.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
"Sit in a little penalty box".......Classic!......... :smiley_rotflmao:

Incognito

Reaction score
Okay, well if you ever change your mind and want an experienced hunter to take you out send me a pm.

paulc

Reaction score
Incognito said:
Okay, well if you ever change your mind and want an experienced hunter to take you out send me a pm.
Appreciate the offer, but, I just read that now people are sh!!tting in the blinds. Just in case I ever got drunk enough to say yes, that was all I needed to know.

Incognito

Reaction score
Then drink up and call me, I don't poop in the blinds, I go in the pond.

paulc

Reaction score
Going by his handle, I figured it is one of the regulars having some fun. I would spare myself the torture of wister though.

One Track

Reaction score
Nice job, Paul. Yes, coues deer command respect. Tough to find and kill during rifle season. Easier to find in January, but hard to kill with a bow. Awesome critters. That's a great buck!

paulc

Reaction score
bearclaw said:
Holy crap, nice buck DW!

Man Paul, ya'll make a great team! What are you going to do when some chick ruins your hunting buddy! :)
I pray that I taught him better than that. He has already seen that happen to one of his buddies.