Dickweed's Coues Buck

paulc

Reaction score
This was our 2nd ever coues hunt. I still have never had a coues tag, but, would like to remedy that some day.
We hunted hard for 6 days. Glassed relentlessly. New respect for coues deer. They are the an incredible game animal.
We saw lots of deer, and on the 4th day we made a very tough decision to pass on a mature buck. Luckily he was able to take this better buck on the 6th day.

Had a blast. Perfect time of the year for a hunt. Great way to enjoy Christmas week. 410 yard shot. Watched it all go down in the 15x binocs. DIY, desert is awesome this time of year.

Arizona has been good to us.

nicapopolis

Reaction score
What a donkey.... oh wait, I expected that. Good job guys.

El Maton

Reaction score
Heck of a trip im sure! Not that it matters but what do you think he scores? Hes got some nice mass! Congrats guys!

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Paul,

Was wondering when you boys were going to strike again..........Beautiful buck......... :smiley_10sign:

Arrowslinger

Animal lover!
Reaction score
Good lord, that's a great buck! And good to see that Golden Horseshoe hasn't fallen out of his arse yet.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
I love Arizona...Sure beats jackastan...I'm in Texas for the month of January..Making up for lost time.. can't wait to get after it myself in 2017 with the knuckleheads..Amazing buck DW!! Way to grease um!!

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
And thank you Paul and dickweed for posting up a real hunt..Nothing but duck shooter blues and the usual wierd bird guy stuff going on around here latley...I'm gonna do my part to contribute this month to pull this forum backup from ducker downer hell....Standby..I see a large mammal coming soon...Real soon...

Cazador Suerte

Lucky Hunter
Reaction score
Beautiful animal and great photos....tip of the spear on here for sure.....congrats on another great bunch of memories with your son.

Happy New Year!

Incognito

Reaction score
"Not bad but have you ever duck hunted at Wister? Think you'd enjoy that much more than walking around the mountains for 6 days looking for mini deer. Just saying."