Crazy Fire Danger

Ambush

Reaction score
Well here some of us set. No power due these extreme 6mph winds and 30+ humidity with no power.

How will this corporation turn this to screw the rate payer.

How will the sheepole gobble it up.

How many employees get hurt do to the idoracracy.

How does it end.

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
All in the scheme of things... California will appreciate the power companies more and have no problem with higher rates. Just like they do the oil companies. Brainwashing. Im going to California this weekend to go fishing with my brother. Now i have to bring a generator along with my gas cans... terrible. Ed F

[email protected]

Reaction score
BOWUNTR said:
All in the scheme of things... California will appreciate the power companies more and have no problem with higher rates. Just like they do the oil companies. Brainwashing. Im going to California this weekend to go fishing with my brother. Now i have to bring a generator along with my gas cans... terrible. Ed F
Mind if I ask where your going fishing Ed F?

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
I am in Ca also Ed..unfortunately, did not pack a generator..looks like sea rashions and beer this time ..uggh!

Ducky's Dad

Reaction score
I told a So Cal Edison surveyor last year that I was pissed that they were providing a third world electrical grid, and he was offended. Bunch of assholes running that company and the whole state.

2rocky

Reaction score
Ed If you come to my neighborhood, I'll Stock up on Beer at the Ranch...Plenty of room to turn around with a boat on a trailer.

fish dog

Reaction score
Wait until they institute the power turn on tax. When they turn the power off when they finally deem you worthy of having electricity again they will tax you to turn it on.

'Ike'

Road Trip!
Reaction score
Mine came back on at the 40 hour mark...Unbelievable! PG&E along with the CA guberment need to go! On another note, I am hearing rumors of a recall petition starting up for Gruesome! That would be incredible!