Colorado

snoopdogg

Reaction score
I checked the back door. Goin' back again this year, just don't know if I drew 2nd or 3rd season. Put in for a unit I should draw with 0 points. Not gonna do the waiting game anymore and I'm gonna chase muleys as much as I can.

nicapopolis

Reaction score
I drew a local rifle tag, not sure if it is buck or doe. Either way I am deer hunting in the backyard.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
snoopdogg said:
I checked the back door. Goin' back again this year, just don't know if I drew 2nd or 3rd season. Put in for a unit I should draw with 0 points. Not gonna do the waiting game anymore and I'm gonna chase muleys as much as I can.
when you put in for a easy tag always buy the point. this way you still get points for the dream zone but can hunt every year

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
wait a min. draw results have not even been published yet for this season

Results are posted per the schedule below.
Draw results and preference point information is unavailable until these dates.​
Species​​​​​​​​​​ ​Planned Post Date
Spring Turkey ​March 6 ​​
R​ocky Mountain & Desert Bighorn ​Sheep​ ​May 3 ​
Mountain Goat ​May 3 ​
Bear, Deer, Elk, Moose, Pronghorn ​June 1
​Leftover Deer, Elk July 17
​Fall Turkey ​July 28

montana13

Reaction score
The Backdoor shows if you have been drawn. It just doesn't tell you which tag you drew.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
ALICE DYCK here again!! That state knows better than to give me a tag..I hate Colorado.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
montana13 said:
The Backdoor shows if you have been drawn. It just doesn't tell you which tag you drew.
send me a link so I can check I only put in for a deer, to get my point every other year, takes one point to get drawn in my zone I hunt

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Reaction score
nicapopolis said:
I drew a local rifle tag, not sure if it is buck or doe. Either way I am deer hunting in the backyard.
I'll help out.

Looks like my daughter drew a deer tag for the NW, I'll be playing guide for her. Nada for me, point creep sucks! Already got my sheep refund.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
outdoorplay said:
when you put in for a easy tag always buy the point. this way you still get points for the dream zone but can hunt every year
Thanks ODP, but with the cut in quota and my desire to hunt every year, I changed up. My zone isn't 100%. I've drawn 2 decent tags in the last 10 years in CO, but moving on.

Still playing points in Utah (15) and Cali, but zeroed out with others.

Zach

Reaction score
outdoorplay said:
I'm hoping, and writing the commission, that they put an end to this. They have already taken a huge step forward by changing the deadline for returning tags and getting your points back.

outdoorplay

Founder
Reaction score
DW is the luckiest SOB......

well at less my Elk tag is 100% just every other year on the deer

Zach

Reaction score
paulc said:
Dickweed drew. Waiting for Elk in CO to see if I got an archery tag.
You going to an area near where you got your goat? I'm in for the unit I was in when you were there.