Cecil's revenge

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
Cold, man ...

Guide didn't do anything wrong. He was only trying to protect his clients. Not a good story at all.

More amazing were some of the comments in one of the British papers about the story. - "I can't believe people walk around in places like that" "I would never leave a vehicle where there were dangerous animals" "I can't believe people are allowed to get close enough to be charged" etc, etc, I'm thinking "what do they think hunters do?"

snoopdogg

Reaction score
I wonder if lions will once again be viewed as wild animals, quite willing and capable of killing other living beings, humans included? Cecil and this homeboy are not cute fuzzy Beanie babies.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
I can only imagine what they think duckers do..getting all up to their waists in water..and on the ducks home turf!!! Talk about living on the edge!...damn..

DKScott

EWB
Reaction score
Some knucklehead commented that the lion had learned humans can't be trusted and did what was reasonable. I imagine the knucklehead learned that from reading the lion's Facebook page or maybe he followed the lion on Twitter ...

SaltonSeadog

Reaction score
Walt Disney did us no favors. People believe that shit. I hope a Wolf eats a tree hugging reporter on air.

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Watching Bambi as a kid never bothered me, but Beauty and the Beast really hurt.......... :smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign: