CBH Broadhead ~ Weekend before Memorial Day

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
Looks like the Broadhead is the week before Memorial Day weekend, so all you folks that haven't attended due to Memorial Day plans, now is your chance!

It is always a good time and always challenging conditions.. Holler

Attachments

2rocky

I've made the drive the Friday night before and been back that Sunday night in years prior. I can do it again!

Will there be an inner circle bowhunt opportunity? holler!

bearclaw

Three Bladed Penetrator
2rocky said:
I've made the drive the Friday night before and been back that Sunday night in years prior. I can do it again!

Will there be an inner circle bowhunt opportunity? holler!
I will let you know if I hear anything!

2rocky

Triple Booked Myself between Basketball and the local club broadhead shoot that weekend.

BUUUUT Memorial day is WIIIDE open...

BigWave

My crew is in with about 8. This date change is going to hurt attendance. Not going to be the same without all of you knuckleheads there....

BigWave

socal duckie said:
How was the shoot? I hear it was a weather cornucopia
It was awesome! Weather was pretty good. Cloudy and cool all day Saturday. Started raining about 5-6pm and rained all of Saturday nite until about 8am Sunday. We were all prepping to be wet all day, but it stopped. About 2 pm Sunday we had a pretty good hail storm roll thru for about 20 minutes, but that stopped and got nice again. Killer fun weekend!!

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
BigWave said:
How was the shoot? I hear it was a weather cornucopia
It was awesome! Weather was pretty good. Cloudy and cool all day Saturday. Started raining about 5-6pm and rained all of Saturday nite until about 8am Sunday. We were all prepping to be wet all day, but it stopped. About 2 pm Sunday we had a pretty good hail storm roll thru for about 20 minutes, but that stopped and got nice again. Killer fun weekend!!
I shot the Bear State 3d.. it rained all day! Guess I better buy a rain jacket