Cases

gab909

Reaction score
What is everyone using for travel cases?  I want to take mine on a plane one day, but in the mean time, I don't like how it is getting pushed about in the backseat sometimes.  If I buy a hardcase, I want to buy one.  I have the SKB shotgun cases and like those, but what are you guys travelling with????

ilovesprig

Reaction score
Andy,

I got my Plano Hard case (large) from Jim at Willow Creek..........Seems pretty bullet proof to me...........  :smiley-smackin-head:

photohunter

Reaction score
SKB. I can fit 2 bows in mine with the quiver removed. I've never flown with it though.

sherpa1

Reaction score
Hard to beat an SKB made local here in Orange. Every case comes with a $1500 guarantee. If you value your bow don't waste your money on plano. I own two SKB rifle cases and three bow cases.Plus......SKB  donates a lot of cases, soft and hard, to the youth events throughout the state.

glass eye

Reaction score
I've flown with a Plano several times without damage. However, I feel I dodge a few bullets and so I bought an SKB......= peace of mind.

hatchet1

100% AMERICAN & LION KILLER!!!!!
Reaction score
If your worried about it being injured from being bounced around in the backseat...that bow might be a pussy [trust me..im a road hunter too..and i also have feelings}..dont overthink it..be the arrow...'ishi' did'nt have a case..jus sayin... :smiley-yellow:

socal duckie

2014 will be the year!
Reaction score
gab909 said:
What is everyone using for travel cases? I want to take mine on a plane one day, but in the mean time, I don't like how it is getting pushed about in the backseat sometimes. If I buy a hardcase, I want to buy one. I have the SKB shotgun cases and like those, but what are you guys travelling with????
How did your bow do today after getting knocked around?