Car show season is here.

GUNDOGLOVER

Really love the older ones. I even more when they are restored to original. I use to go to the Kernville rod run every year but, most of those were anything but original.

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
DOG ON POINT said:
My son has the muscle car bug... any good shows around OC?
There used to be a pretty good swap meet at Pomona, good place for parts and cars. It's been years since I lived there in SoCal, but I can't imagine them not having that swap. My FIL just went to Good Guys at Del Mar, said it was a good show.

DOP , you just missed a good one at the end of April. It’s at my church, Whittier Area Community Church; WACC for short.
This year was the 8th Annual Show, there were almost 400 cars, music, and food.
Next year I will post flyer for those who might be interested.

Old Quack 49

Zach, they do still hold the old car and parts swap meet on the Fairgrounds. Always on a Sunday. Not once a month but about every 6 weeks I believe ? They have one June 2 if the poster I saw was current . Starts at 5:30am and ends around noon . I sold a 59 F150 there to a guy from Germany who shipped it back home . Old Quack 49

Zach

Comedian in training, at least on the internet
Old Quack 49 said:
Zach, they do still hold the old car and parts swap meet on the Fairgrounds. Always on a Sunday. Not once a month but about every 6 weeks I believe ? They have one June 2 if the poster I saw was current . Starts at 5:30am and ends around noon . I sold a 59 F150 there to a guy from Germany who shipped it back home . Old Quack 49
When I used to go it was 2x a year.

Band Collector

My son and I went to a large car show this past Saturday in San Clemente. A great variety of cars to be seen. Everything you could imagine. My son took his class 5 Baja bug. Apparently they hold this car show every Saturday between 9 and 11 in San Clemente off Pico Avenue in the parking lot of the outlet mall.