California roster handguns

Phil

Log on to the Calif DOJ website and look at all the roster handguns available to be purchased. Pay particular attention to the expiration date for each gun. That date is 1/1/16. This could mean you can forget about buying another handgun in California.

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
Let's hope no manufacture pays the fee to be on the list.......gotta start somewhere!

sloth1833

Just throwing this out there but.... could they come out with a new list every year. meaning that the current list is only valid until 1/1/16. on or before that date a new list could come out with the expiration date of 1/1/17... Just a thought.

fish dog

If it's a matter of the manufacturers paying a fee to Commiefornia for their guns to stay on the roster and they don't do it then they are just as guilty as the anti-gun crowd in taking steps to kill the 2nd amendment in Commiefornia. This is exactly what the antis want to happen and why they put that law in place. Not paying their fees is just playing into the antis hands. It is the same as all those sellers on Gunbroker that list "no sales to california" just because they have to deal with a little more paperwork (one more form from what I have heard). Again, exactly what the antis want and why they passes that law. I can see, if they think it necessary, charging a little extra for the gun or for shipping to Commiefornia due to the extra hassle but letting guns drop off the roster just so they don't have to pay a fee or not shipping to Commiefornia just so they don't have to fill out a little extra paperwork is sleeping with the enemy.

mjb

One life don't BLOW IT!
I'm on the otherside of this if their are no handguns to buy then we can sue under 2nd.......I don't like playing with the antis I perfer to ignore their ignorant thinking and let them hang themself in public stupidity.

sloth1833

mjb said:
I'm on the otherside of this if their are no handguns to buy then we can sue under 2nd.......I don't like playing with the antis I perfer to ignore their ignorant thinking and let them hang themself in public stu idity.
x2