Bolsa Gunsmithing, Westminster CA

crab

for gunsmithing services/repair of guns

thumbs up or thumbs down?
would you recommend them ?
a simple yes or no would do
I'm looking for shotgun work, M12 and A5

thanks

edit: mods please move, I'm stupid.......

BigWave

I've used them. I had an issue with a brand new Beretta Extrema 2 a few years ago. Took it down to them. They figured it out in like 2 minutes, repaired it while I stood there and sent me on my way free of charge. Very good experience for me!

newbee

Thumbs UP......

I drive past some gun places to get there from Temecula.....

and purchased a few for more than what I could have paid online....

Sorry more than a word but Ive had good service and Pro-Small business

700x4me

QUOTE (sureshot @ Jan 27 2012, 01:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362034
for gunsmithing services/repair of guns

thumbs up or thumbs down?
would you recommend them ?
a simple yes or no would do
I'm looking for shotgun work, M12 and A5

thanks

edit: mods please move, I'm stupid.......

Up & down!

Hogskin

My style is impetuous, my defenses impregnable.
I had a Beretta Pintail that was a mess. For a very reasonable price they made it like new again. Very fast, very friendly service.

Cliff notes:

UP

shot_out

Thumbs up, they fixed a couple old shotguns for me, a browning superposed and a daly miroku. Fair prices and they even had the 40+year old parts in stock. They were professional and kept me updated on the status of my repair.

slayersmith

Thumbs up!!! They got my frozen choke tube out of my SBE2, they did have to send it to Brily (sp) though. Broke 2 tools on it. Now I have extended choke tube and grease it every time I clean my gun.

TonyS

I would give them a thumbs up with an exception. Do not talk to the kid there. I had an old ruger that was misfeeding and took it to them. Waited two weeks and came back in to get it. Shot it the next day. Still misfeeds. Took it back and talked to the young guy and he said it was fine. I disagreed. The older guy came out and asked if I had any ammo with me. I explained that in fact I did and went and got the federal out of the car.

The older guy took it into the back and shot it. When he came back out he said to the other guy "yeah, there is a problem with it". "come back in two days".

Problem solved.